Hotels matter many when you do traveling. Here are some of the most luxurious hotel in Japan that have spacious and comfortable rooms, great accommodations, amenities and excellent staff, which will assist you and make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
1. Mandarin Oriental Hotel (Nihonbashi)
One of the best hotels in Tokyo with gorgeous views of the city. Mandarin Oriental Hotel is well known for its great hotel accommodations, fine dining, spa and impeccable service.
Telephone Number: +81 (3) 3270 8800
– 5 minute walk from Tokyo Stock Exchange
– 10 minute walk from JR Tokyo Station.
2. Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo (Marunouchi)
Because of its close proximity to Tokyo Station, Four Seasons Hotel is one of the best hotels for those who love to travel. The rooms are big and spacious and the staff are always ready to help you to the best of their abilities.
Telephone Number: +81 (3) 5222-7222
– Marunouchi Line at Tokyo Station, from Marunouchi South Exit direction; 7 minutes walk.
– Ginza Line at Kyobashi Station, Exit 5; 3 minutes walk.
3. Park Hyatt (Shinjuku)
Magnificent views of Mt. Fuji and Shinjuku can be seen from the guest rooms of Park Hyatt. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, which is perfect for those who are tired from a long journey.
Telephone Number: +81 3-5322-1234
– a 3 minute walk from Shinjuku Central Park.
– a 15 minute walk from the JR Shinjuku Train Station
– a 20 minute walk from Shinjuku Gyoen
4. Conrad Tokyo (Shinbashi)
A luxurious hotel with fine restaurants and great hotel accommodations. Within walking distance of Tsukiji Market and Shiodome train station. You can also visit Ginza for your shopping and other dining options.
Telephone Number: +81 3-6388-8000
– immediate access from Shiodome Station (Oeda Subway and Yurikamome Line).
– a 5 minute walk from Shimbashi Station (JR / Subway).
5. Shangri-La Hotel (Marunouchi)
Offers spacious and very comfortable rooms with great views of the city. Trying out the breakfast buffet is a must! The hotel also have easy access to the main train stations in the area.
Telephone Number: +81 3-6739-7888
– 2 minute walk from Otemachi Subway Station (Tozai Line, Exit B7).
– 3 minute walk from Nihonbashi Subway Station (Ginza Line, Exit A3).
6. Palace Hotel (Marunouchi)
The Palace Hotel is near the Imperial Palace and boasts 5 star accommodations which includes an indoor swimming pool, restaurants, spa, free access to the fitness center and offers Free Wi-Fi as well.
Telephone Number: 00 81 3-4540-221
– Direct access from the Otemachi Metro Subway (Exit C13b).
– a 10 minute walk from the Ginza Shopping Area
– a 5 minute train ride from Akihabara
7. Ritz-Carlton (Nijo-Ohashi, Kyoto)
Ritz-Carlon is located on the banks of the Kamogawa River. The rooms within the hotel offers iconic views on the city of Kyoto. Guests will enjoy their very spacious rooms and great hotel accommodations.
Telephone Number: +81 75-746-5555
– a 5 minute walk from Kyoto Shiyakushomae Station
– a 10 minute subway ride from JR Kyoto Station
8. Hoshinoya Kyoto (Arashiyama, Kyoto)
Built along the riverside, Hoshinoya Kyoto mixes traditional culture and modern contemporary living. Guests rooms are designed with paper furnishings known as karakami by skilled artisans from Kyoto.
Telephone Number: +81-(0)50-3786-0066
Directions: a 10 minute walk from Arashiyama Station via Hankyu Line
9. Suiran (Kyoto)
Exquisitely designed with modern furnishing and a touch of Japanese aesthetics. Suiran is a tranquil getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Guests will enjoy the best accommodations from this one of a kind hotel.
Telephone Number: +81 75-872-0101
– an hour drive away from the Osaka International Airport
– 15 minutes by train from Kyoto Station
10. The Westin Miyako Hotel (Kyoto)
The hotel stands on the hills of Higayashima within the ancient city of Kyoto. The Japanese rooms offer great views of the city and a perfect place for tourists to relax and enjoy the amenities that are available.
Address: 1 Awadaguchi Kachocho, Higashiyama-ku | Sanjo Keage, Kyoto 605-0052, Kyoto
Telephone Number: +81 75-771-7111
Directions: 55 minutes by limousine bus from Osaka Internationatl Airport
11. Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto
A luxury hotel that is conveniently close to shopping, sightseeing and business spots in Kyoto. The rooms are spacious and has great overall hotel accommodations.
Telephone Number: 00 81 3-4540-3791
Directions: 8 minute walk from Shijo Karasuma Train Station
12. RIHGA Royal Hotel (Kyoto)
RIHGA Royal Hotel features comfortable rooms, an indoor pool, 8 restaurants and great staff service. It is also conveniently close to Kyoto Station which allows you several opportunities to explore the city.
Telephone Number: +81 (0)75-341-1121
– 8 minute walk from JR Kyoto Station
– 30 minute by Bus from Osaka Station.
– Shuttle Bus and Taxi are also available at Osaka Station (20 – 30 minutes).