Kang Ha-neul is a South Korean actor. Kang is one of the most promising actor in Korean musical world. Fans call him as “idol of musical world”. He has innocent smile like a boy and everyone think he is very pure, but he turns into so mature with heavy voice on a stage.
Birth Date, Age and Sun Sign
Kang Ha-neul is born on February 21, 1990 and is currently 26 years old. His Zodiac sign is Pisces.
Height and Weight
His stands 5’11 ft. (180 cm) tall and weighs 70kg (154 lbs).
Place of Birth, Given Name and SNS Accounts
When he was in junior high school, his weight was over 100kg. He was nearly social phobia. One day, at school, he was about to eat a lunch box, there was a message card on it.
It is written “I ate it on behalf of you, otherwise you will get fat”. He was shocked and decided to lose his weight. He could lose 30kg from that time.
He is in Chung-Ang University, Theater.
Kang has mother, father and one younger brother.
Career & Bio
In 2006, Kang made his debut as a stage actor with “The Celestial Watch” when he was 16 years old.
In 2009 and 2010, he exprienced a theater “Thrill Me” role of Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold respectively.
In 2012, he acted role of Min Hyun-Jae in “To the Beautiful You” on SBS which made him famous in South Korea.
In 2014, Kang got New Star Award of SBS Drama Awards with a drama “Angel Eyes”. This was first award for him.
In 2015, he got two awards which were Best New Actor of Korean Film Actor’s Guild Awards and Favorite New Actor of Korea World Youth Film Festival with a movie “Twenty” in 2015.
In 2016, he is in a drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” with a role of Wang Wook on SBS. And also, he acted in a film “Like for Likes”.
He is expanding his career with his great talent from musical stage to other acting works.
List of Work
– Entourage (2016)
– Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)
– Missing Noir M (2015)
– Misaeng (2014)
– Angel Eyes (2014)
– The Heirs (2013)
– Drama Festival
– Unrest (2013)
– Two Weeks (2013) cameo
– Monstar (2013)
– To the Beautiful You (2012)
– Hometown over the Hill (2007)
– Supermom (2007)
– Empire of Lust (2015)
– Twenty (2015)
– C’est si bon (2015)
– Dong-ju (2015)
– The Girl’s Grave (2014)
– You’re My Pet (2011)
– Battlefield Heroes (2011)
Boy / Girlfriend
Kang answered in an interview that he does not like to be in relationship with any actresses, because he knows how stressful an acting work is. Moreover, in the early of 2015, he said “I just know the theory of love, but has no girlfriend for 1 year.”
Actor: Hwang Jung Min
Actress: Jung Yumi
Hobbies: Reading books and watching movies made by himself
Sport: Muay Thai
Favorite feature on body: Big face
Food: Mom’s omlet rice
Things to do in holiday: Clubing
1. Both his mother and father were actors.
2. Park Shine Hye and Kim So-eun are classmate in University.
3. Is not good at dancing.
4. Very sensitive to gain his weight even 0.1kg
5. Does not eat anything after 6pm.
6. Go clubing at least once two months.
7. If there is a time machine, he would go to Renaissance period
8. Takes a note rather than typing on computer
9. Do not like SNS. He deleted SNS applications on his smartphone.
10. Often goes to trip after musical stages.
11. Very famous by Chinese women
12. Not using an umbrella as he likes to be wet by rain
13. During filming “Like for Likes”, he enjoyed to selfie and chat with Esom
14. Good friend with Lee Junho (2pm)
15. Was a rumor that was in relationship with Kim So-eun